From the President Welcome to the second edition of inForm for 2020. We hope that, despite the...Read More
- From the President
- HEIA(Q) Retirees’ 2020 High Tea
- Welcome to the new HEIA(Q) website!
- HEIA(Q)’s 2020 take on professional development: Communities of practice
- What is happening on the conference front?
- Upcoming online: Communities of Practice events
- Hervey Bay State High School boost: State-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- ‘Creative Generation: Design’ A QAGOMA learning pilot program to engage senior secondary students in the collaborative process of exhibition design
- Denim Embellishment Workshop at Forest Lake State High School
- HEIA national Council meeting June 2020
- Teaching practically in a COVID-19-lockdown world
- Wagyu beef passes the taste test of science: The University of Queensland news release, 9 August 2020
- Review of the Australian Curriculum: Australian Curriculum Assessment and Reporting Authority media release, 12 June 2020
- How not to get PTSD and remain relatively sane
- HEIA(Q) Diary Dates